Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea * Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Origin: China * Description: Clary Sage is a short biennial or perennial herb that grows up to 1 meter in height (approximately 3 feet). It has large, hairy leaves with small bluish-purple flowers. * Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid. * Common Uses: Clary Sage Essential Oil is viewed by aromatherapists as an antidepressant, antispasmodic, deodorant, emmenagogue, hypotensive, nervine, sedative, tonic and uterine. It is well known for providing a euphoric action, for balancing uterine issues, and as an agent to clean greasy hair. There is also some documentation of its effectiveness in helping to relax the spasms of asthma. * Consistency: Medium * Note: Middle * Strength of Aroma: Medium * Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile German,Chamomile Roman, Geranium, Jasmine, Lav! ender, Neroli, Orange,Rosewood, Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang. * Aromatic Scent: Clary Sage Essential Oil has an earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is both nutty and herbaceous. * History: The name Clary Sage is derived from the Latin word for clear - probably because the herb was once used for clearing mucous from the eyes. During the sixteenth century it was also used in England for brewing beer as a replacement for hops. * Cautions: Clary Sage Oil is non-toxic, and non-sensitizing. It is not to be used during pregnancy.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5687 in Beauty
- Size: 10 ml
- Brand: Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
- Aromatic Scent: Clary Sage Essential Oil has an earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is both nutty and herbaceous
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- For your convenience all Plant Therapy Essential Oils have an oil identification sticker on the cap. This is especially beneficial if you use a top load carrying case.
Description : Price: $6.43 Product Description Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea * Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers * Extraction Method: Steam Dis...